Monday, April 29, 2013

MUSIC MON! REMEMBER MC CHRIS'S BEAUTIFUL GRUMP SONNET?

MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS

A quick PSA before we get started: the video linked above mentions the nostalgic activity of blowing the dust out of a video game cartridge. I used to do that too until I discovered that a) blowing doesn't really do anything (it's the taking it out and putting it back in the console), b) blowing destroys the cart over time from the moisture from your mouth, and c) it even says not to blow on the back! So please, stop destroying your retro games.

Anywho, this another animated music video from ADHD, in the vein of the prime Ukinojoe's 90's Nick. Yet, rather than the damning satire of ukinojoe (which I think was perhaps a little more interesting), the ADHD video is still a lot of fun and does come off with a decent moral.


You probably remember MC Chris for his many awesome Adult Swim cameos (EX. Hesh in Sealab 2021 & MC Pee Pants in Aqua Teen Hunger Force) and it seems a no brainer that he should get his own cartoons. I can already see the adventures that are possible, but hey "don't get me started on the robots."


And in case anyone has forgotten that I love me a good grump remix, here is a rather swell sonnet remixed from a recent Link to the Past episode (a series that got discontinued last year and is back for the win). It was one of the better episodes and this is one of the better remixes I've heard lately.