Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 4/8-4/14/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 4/14/13! Masochism.

On a side note, I have a slight soft spot for pink-haired Link, since Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past was my first & favorite Legend of Zelda experience and having a pink-haired hero is a lot more more interesting, visually.

Plus, I'd love to see another game with more of a Link the Past feel instead of the point A to point B formula of later incarnations of the series.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 4/12/13! Om nom nom.

Also, if there is anything to blame for my recently scrawny articles it would be League of Legends, Bioshock Infinite, and Tomb Raider.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 4/11/13! WHAM!

Note: I don't think Batman would stand a chance against Superman unless he pulls some MacGuffin fighting dirty solution out of his bat belt he has had prepared. Superman's biggest weakness is that he's a good guy.

4. WTF WED! CHIN-CHIN (ちんちん) CATCHES ST. BERNARDS WITH POKÉBALLZ!

Sometimes I like to boil your brains, but I always follow it up with a nice pallet cleanser-- if I can help it.

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 4/10/13! Self-inflicted claustrophobia.

Hey, so, um, I dunno if I've talked much about The Hobbit (cuz I think I did a vlog on it and haven't gotten a chance to post, unfortunately), but I did like it. It had its flaws-- some of the additions worked, but many felt like obnoxious filler to expand the movie into a money grubbing trio.

But, all in all, I really enjoyed it and the film had more than enough stuff out there for all of us dwarf fans out there.

2. POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! APR 13-APR 19/13! #209 SNUBBULL & #210 GRANBULL!

I dunno why, but sometimes finding new fanart makes me really appreciate a Pokémon I hadn't really appreciated before I got on google to make the article. I had mixed feelings about Snubbull, but this article set me straight.

1. MUSICAL MON! LEAGUE OF LEGENDARY METAL GEAR SOLID PLASTIC ROCK BANDS!

My favorite post this week has gotta be about several things I love: LoL, MGS, Rock Band, and my old pup, Ruby.