Tuesday, March 12, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 3/4-3/10/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/5/13! Festoon.

We still do not know Ninfia AKA Sylveon's typing and no other Pokémon X & Y spoilers or even solid rumors have emerged in a week. Therefore, we also don't know what its bows are for either.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/7/13! Disintegrate.

Speaking of disintegration, am I the only one that sees all the awesome Cartoon Network shows that are being canceled or retired in their prime?

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/10/13! Beeper.

Expanded Side Note: Bob Pataki was a close-minded workaholic bully who's greed, pride, and gluttony constantly threatened the welfare of his friends and family-- and his own health!

4. WTF WED! WTF WED! CHIPMUNKS HUNTING FOR DRAGON POKÉBALLS!

I don't gotta apologize for jack**** when it comes to this previous week's WTF triple feature meal deal that ranged from benign to bizarre-- with Two Men & A Chipmunk, Kentucky Fried Dragon Balls, and a big ol' bowl of Pokébullocks.

3. MUSICAL MON! CAVE STORY W/ LYRICS!

DOWNLOAD THIS GAME & ENGLISH LANG. PACK FOR FREE! Avail. on Nintendo DS & Wii-- also PC & MAC.

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/9/13! Double Standard.

I liked Anita Sarkeesian's even-handed approached to the first video in here series but I also agree with criticism from commentators like the Amazing Atheist about why she should enable comments.

#382 KYOGRE, #383 GROUDON, & #384 RAYQUAZA

Not much needs to be said about Pokémon of the Week-- but I want to talk about it anyways. I rather enjoying writing these rather casual articles that combine my relationship with the franchise, with various levels of nostalgia, a smidgin of research, some criticism, and some laughs that ultimately serve to continue to remind me about why I love the series; I love the Pokémon (except for, and yet somehow, including Bidoof).