Tuesday, January 1, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 12/24-12/30/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/29/12. Dollface.

This little .gif gotta lot of attention this last week thanks to its disconcerting appearance.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/30/12. Blink.

But nothing is more disconcerting than the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who (I need to do more Nerd Culture Smackdowns in 2013). On a related note, I've been playing New Super Mario Bros. 2 on the 3DS and just got done with a cute Boo level. Now I just need Luigi's Mansion to come out for the 3DS and I can have all my creepy whistles and hear Luigi call out, "Maaaarriiiiiiioo!"

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/24/12. Holiday blues.

I sure have been sorta bummed lately. Dunno why. At least I can get into things like A HELLBENDER'S CHRISTMAS and my friends to cheer me up.

Sometimes its fun for me to share with you guys the Adventures that I have when I'm not blogging or playing Pokemon. But only sometimes.

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/25/12. A Christmas Carol.

I think that few things have become more Christmasy for me than watching Dr. Who. And no I haven't seen the Christmas Special yet because I'm a dork.

2. MIXED BAG. SUPER MARIO 64 REVIEW!

I've been wanting to review Super Mario 64 for a little while now and my entire premise for playing it last month was to do the review. Huzzah.


And the top article in a week of amazing articles has gotta be my review of Munchkin Conan or Conan Munchkin....cuz we end up calling it both. Anywho, it was fairly tricky to think up a way to review a boardgame/cardgame etc. but I feel the simple system I worked out is effective. The next games I plan to review include: Elder Sign, Arkham Horror, Gloom, Small World, and, at some point, games like Hero's Quest and Castle Ravenloft. As for video games, I should review Mega Man X (1-3), Pokemon Black II, Mass Effect 3, and Magic Quest Starring Mickey Mouse. As for films I should review, I owe you guys a reviews of the Hobbit and Django Unchained. If any of those strike you in particular and you wanna see them ASAP, lemme know in the comments below.

P.S. I am excited for the Magic pre-release for the newest expansion Gatecrash, but don't know what Guild I am going to choose...yet. The only guild I know for sure I don't want to play is Dimir.