Thursday, December 27, 2012

WORD OF THE DAY! 12/27/12.

doom [doom]
noun
1. Fate or destiny, especially with an adverse or negative result that involves the termination of a person, place, thing, or idea; unavoidable ill fortune.
2. Ruin; death.
3. An unfavorable judgement, decision, or sentence.
4. Archaic/obsolete. A statute, enactment, or legal statement/precedent.
5. The end of the world; Doomsday.
verb
6. To be destined with an unfortunate fate.
7. To condemn.
8. To set the adverse fate/destruction of a person, place, thing, or idea.

EX. I'm sorry that I didn't get to entertain you guys during the week that contained Dec. 21st. It would've been amusing to share with you guys my thoughts on preposterous predictions by long-lost cultures dooming us all, but I was busy trying to drill to the center of the Earth to shoot a magnetic pulse into the core to move the Earth enough inches to move the Earth out of Celestial alignments, prevent the cataclysmic collision between Earth and a giant asteroid that would've caused a new ice age that not even Will Smith could outrun while riding on the back of a Chinese dragon.

I also helped Booster Gold defeat Doomsday. Once again, I apologize for my absence.