Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 1/14-1/20/13.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/16/13. Gainfully

I was sick last week, but this week it seems like everything is coming up Goldar!

I think everyone is pretty hyped for the new Pokemon games for 3DS-- I will hopefully post updates for X & Y as quickly as they materialize.


Is "gorily" a word? I don't think its a word. Maybe it should be a word?

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/19/13. Earn.

I finally beat Mass Effect 3. I got the ending I wanted and, while I agree that the three-door ending was crap, I think the anger directed towards the game was probably more than it deserved and, I think if you ignore the ending, it is easily a 5/5 title.

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/15/13. Handicraft.

I felt like sharing some of my own handicrafts for you guys by showing off the X-Mas cards I made for my friends. Some can be a little sappy, but there is nothing that I am more grateful for than my friends & family.

2. WTF WED! HOARDERS: POKEMON EDITION!

Pokemon is something that I love, but it also torments me so. I've accepted that Pokemon is about the fun and not about "catching 'em all."

1. MIXED BAG. PODCAST #5 EVIL DEAD LOCALIZED GEORGE LUCAS!

We finally got to post the fifth Mixed Bag Podcast. The topics were the new Evil Dead film trailer, anime localization, and Disney buying Lucasfilm.