Sunday, December 23, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT. APOLOGIES.

I had my bottom wisdom teeth taken out on the 18th, so I decided to take a week off and deal with graduation (which was on the 16th), preparing new content for Pathfinder & Call of Cthulhu, and getting prepared for Christmas. I forgot to post an announcement about how long I would be absent, so I will now take the liberty to apologize for my unannounced absence and declare my return on the 24th.

Things to expect this week? Overdue reviews of Django Unchained, Super Mario 64, & The Hobbit to make an appearance sometime this week. Also, plan to enjoy a tabletop tale about my first attempt at gming Call of Cthulhu. And, as it is the holidays, some other special articles and possible something sentimental.


Happy Holidays.

- implejr
WHY BELIEVING IS IMPORTANT