Tuesday, December 25, 2012

WEELY ROUND-UP! 12/10-12/15/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
IKEA MONKEY WEEK!

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/13/12. Steed.

Is it just me or are the Assassin's Creed games pretty much the same game, in different settings, with the same repetitive gameplay and crappy pay-off? What...?

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/11/12. Cheeseburger.

I graduated on the 16th and celebrated with a cheeseburger at Hard Rock Cafe. My favorite food is burgers. The combination of the flavors of tomato, pickle, lettuce, medium rare beef, cheese, ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise is something altogether ordinary and magical when done right (bbq and onion rings are also good toppings). The last thing I had before getting my wisdom teeth removed was a Big Mac and before seeing the Hobbit? Chili's Shiner Bock burger. I have a problem.

3. MUSICAL MON! SUPER MARIO 64 WITH LYRICS & SONIC THE REAL HEDGEHOG

 I tried to play Sonic the Hedgehog the other day (never really got a chance growing up). I honestly don't get the appeal...sorry.

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/14/12. Terrapin.

I'll take this opportunity to talk up some cool movies I saw while recovering from having my fangs, er wisdom teeth, removed: Superman Vs. The Elite is a must-see for fans of the Man of Steal, Bernie was an interesting black comedy starring Jack Black,and I have to say I kinda sorta enjoyed Your Highness as a guilty pleasure.

1.  WTF WED! 90s NOSTALGIA & THE DEATH OF CHILDHOOD?

This video's sentiments lined up with a lot of feelings I've been having lately.But there is plenty to enjoy right now; another generation of video games, great movies, and burgers. Oh burgers.