Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 7/16-7/22 2012! "KEEP CALM AND..." WEEK!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
"KEEP CALM AND..." WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY. 7/16/12. Free boat.

 Oddly enough, I never got to play the original Wind Waker and I kind wish I could've gotten the chance, way back win, to sail on a boat and kick butt in cel-shaded glory.

6. MUSICAL MONDAY! SKYRIM BARD RAPS!

I really loved the soundtrack of Skyrim, but I love fanmade stuff even more. This hilarious rap is just begging to be modded into the game and just adds another reason for me to cave in and get myself a PC copy of the game.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/21/12. Evil twin.

Wario is one of my favorite characters in the Nintendo-verse because, not only is he pretty funny, but his games are also very well done and unique; whether its his platformers titles that are on par with any Mario game and, therefore, head and shoulders over most titles of the genre, and I enjoy Warioware titles far more than I ever enjoyed Mario Party.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/16/12. Propane & Straight Man.

Hank Hill is a hero and his super power is dependability.

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/22/12. Journey.

I wanted to be the best, but it never was. Just to play the games, yeah that's my cause.

2. SCI-FI FANTASY SUNDAY! MY HORRIBLE STAR WARS! PT.1

 I dunno how I feel about The Old Republic; certainly it is a decent MMO, and the experience was more in-depth/exciting than WoW, but at the end of the day I just want more Star Wars: Battlefront.


Not much to say about this one. Read it yourself, consider the facts and the film, and just remember, the film is still an amazing thing.