Monday, July 23, 2012

MUSICAL MONDAY! BABY CAKES: ROLE PLAY TOURNAMENT (BE AGGRESSIVE)

MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS

How do I sell you Brad Neely's Baby Cakes, History Brothers, and most importantly China, IL. First, I'll give you one of the best and most accessible of Baby Cakes videos; in which we get to see our thirty year-old hero ruin everyone's day by being a role play tournament champion. The animation in these early videos is pretty much non-existent, but the images are awesome, the humor makes me smile every time, and I could watch this playlist forever because it is made of the things that make me happy.

My taste reflects me here; first, Baby Cakes represents the man-child nerd side of me that wants nothing more than fantasize and be angry about the world that doesn't fit into my naive/weird perspective. Then, we got the History Brothers who represent my interest in story-telling and history, while also perhaps inspiring my dream to become a professor just so I can give lectures (though its questionable whether I will have that much fun). And then China, IL, is a show that literally takes all the components from the last two things and just blows them up on a huge scale.

The Adultswim show was awesome. Check out another awesome Baby Cakes beat from the show. Check it out on youtube and adultswim.