Tuesday, January 24, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 1/16-1/22 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP:
UNICORN BUTCHERY WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/20/12. Charcutier. Offal.

Speaking of butchery, I've been finding a lot of weird butchery charts for various pop culture creatures from Bowser the Turtle Dragon to Gummy Bears. Yes, as in the candy.


6. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/16/12. HAZMAT, hazmat suit, NBC suit, MOPP

Sometimes you just got get some education into your week and that's why I decided to cover Miyaka-Jima or "Gas Mask Island".


Star Wars? Check. A capella? Check? Duel of Fates? WIN! BERP! BERP BERP! FERP BERP! BERP VERP VERP! BERP DI DER DER DERP! Etc.


I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love!


3. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/22/12. Implausible. Monologue. Bullet time.

Dedicated to Linkara who taught me that I wasn't wrong for taking issue with the ludicrous art style that turns me into masses of tumorous flesh and women into pipe cleaners with boobs.

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/21/12.Sidekick.

Time to kick Keese and eat the hearts of my foes! I have been on a major Legend of Zelda kick since I got a new copy of Twilight Princess, Ocarine of Time 3D and Skyward Sword for Christmas. This word of the day was a fun retrospective of a series I've grown up with.

1. MIXED BAG. TABLETOP TALES. #3 FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC: THE BUDDY COP CAMPAIGN PT. 1

I got to talk about one of my favorite Dungeons and Dragons campaign I'd ever ran and it was a great way to supplement a month where I'm dry on creative juices and time. Thanks to all of you for check out my blog and being such awesome nerds.