1. not plausible; lacking having the appearance of truth or plausubility.
2. unrealistic or unfeasible.
1. a form of dramatic speech, comedic solo, or the like by a single speaker.
2. a prolonged talk or discourse by a single speaker, especially one dominating or monopolizing conversation.
3. any composition, as a poem, in which a single person speaks alone.
4. a part of drama in which a single person speaks alone; soliloquy.
5. to perform a speech.
bullet time [bool-it-tahym]
1. is a special and visual special effect that refers to a digitally enhanced simulation used to show effects, ex. bullets moving through the air, that could not be performed easily through traditional slow-motion capture techniques.
The above scene appears to be the latter based on a mix of visual cues; from her spine-bending to her silly little speech that would take a few seconds to say to her extremely sexist costume that barely covered the middle third of her butt. Everything her looks incredibly awkward and, assuming the comic is not based on rubbery hose animation mechanics, ex. Felix the Cat, we can conclude this either the result of a combination of translation lost through collaboration between writer and artist and the results of the Über-sexist comic book styles that still dominate.