Friday, September 16, 2011

DAILY ROUND-UP! 9/15/11

Today, was another awesome day. First, I revised my WTF Wednesday to fit my new plans. Here is a little clue as to some of the awesome changes.


CLICK HERE TO LOOK AT THE REVISIONS OF POKEGENESIS AND THE BOOK OF OAK!



Alright, now onto what entertainment I have enjoyed today and how I wish to share it with you. First up we got a Harry Potter Sorting House Quiz. It has a hundred and twenty six questions and is pretty dang accurate.

Its actually more of a personality test and is modeled after psychological personal tests that professionals use. Nifty


CHECK OUT MY RESULTS!






Looks like the fellas on Red Team and Blue Team are excited about Skyrim. 11/11/11





Check out this awesome weapon mod for Unreal Tournament involving the infamous Nyan Cat. Reek havoc and nyan your way to victory. 





Kotaku has been kind enough to post up a translated video from Retro Game Master every week. Watch as the Kacho takes on the forces of Death Adder in one of my favorite beat-em ups.






Steampoké b****es.