Tuesday, September 13, 2011

DAILY ROUND-UP. 9/12/11

Been a couple of dry days on the internet but here are the scraps!



brentalfloss has just released his newest video where he does a rather crude parody of the Pokemon theme song from our childhoods. I don't think its his best video but it is always great to see a new video from the floss man and even better to get a shot of pokemon love.








I am not a huge Spidey fan but I definitely appreciate the character for his humor and as a symbol of good.



Another brentalfloss video. This image made me wanna post it. Cute dog + awesome video = barrel rolls of laughter and win.










Found out about this guy yesterday and just had to recommend his hard rocking stuff. I love this whole thing. Is 8-Bit Rock the next awesome sub-genre of music?





Star Trek's John "Q" de Lancie is going to play a dragon in the premier of MLP: FIM Season 2. That makes the next season 20% cooler like a mother f***er! I am a fan of this show and Star Trek: Next Generation. How can I say no?






I can only respond to how much I can't wait for Skyrim with the following video.





Freddie Wong has become everyone favorite special effects guy on youtube and his newest video makes me crave the mean streets of Liberty City.


A bunch of cosplayers got together at Dragoncon and went to the awesome Atlanta Aquarium in costume to take some awesome pictures. I love bioshock, I love cosplay and I love the frickin' aquarium (whale sharks for the win).