Friday, June 19, 2015

FTW FRIDAY! COUCH COINS, GIANT ROBOTS, & LIFETIME MOVIES!


Thanks to the Arrow and Game of Thrones and living in Australia for a few years, I've got a lot of hardcore British to Australian accents for Dungeons and Dragons. Because they can be hilarious or scary or awesome! Some day I'll share them with you!

"I KEEP MY PROMISES!"


A little bit of anime weird in the form of an ADHD animation that conceptualizes Michael Bay's rumored version of Evangelion that gets it wrong because, while Michael Bay's film would be terrible, the cartoon is entertaining in a terrible bad awesome sorta way.


The Lifetime Channel movie has become synonymous with topical based-on-real-life dramas where a good woman is betrayed by her spouse via a manipulative third party that brings out the dumb, violent, and sex-driven psychopath hiding in every suburban household. I think. I wouldn't know. I don't watch cable. BUT I DO WATCH WILL FERRELL MOVIES!

And this looks like a hilarious played straight bit of satire.