Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WTF WED! NYANNERS VS. UDYR VS. KRILLIN BATTLE ROYALE!


Lately I've been subbing a lot of voice actor channels on youtube.

Mostly because they usually provide small chunks of entertainment regularly into my sub box and because I'm trying to get back into anime and otakudom proper.

Amongst these voice actresses is Nyanners who has a voice like the most saccharin of sugary sweet anime chibi girls but uses it for some truly morbid voice overwork.

Good.

I would do the same but I am cursed with only a few decent but weird voices (like Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho and Goldar from Power Rangers) and a lack of confidence to share my VO stuff.

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS FAIL 2 (18+) UDYR OF THE NORTH STAR!

Gonzossm is one of those flash artists that has always danced on the grave of common decency with an art style that looks like it would fit in well in the darkest depths of 4Chan with an intense mix of muscles, veins, and gore in violent & sketchy situations.

But, despite how sometimes the art style can be a bit much on my eyes that prefers minimalism, I still have fond memories of his work from my Newgrounds days and I've really enjoy some of his frequent work.

Sometimes you have to consume a lot of weird on the internet to find gold.

 Speaking of which...

My friends have a complicated love-hate relationship with hotdiggedydemon.

While they loved his MLP parodies, the Pony.mov series, but the last time I shared his work back in January with Zim Zam led to them literally pouring gasoline on me and setting me aflame.

I tried to tell them that sometimes you have to experience "Bij".

But they did not have the warrior's spirit to endure pain for the sake of enriching oneself with art, even art they don't like.

Oh well. I think this animation is a little less mind breaking, so I hope someone else can at least appreciate the high grade animation.