Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WTF WED! PIZZA BOOMERANGS DELIVERED BY INVADER ZIM ON A BACKWARDS CAT! (WARNING! NSFW EDITION!)


For those of you not in the know, "NSFW" is an abbreviation of "Not Safe For Work". It usually refers to content depicting nudity, violence, or anything your boss or someone else with sensitive tastes might find offensive or get the wrong idea.

Pizza Boomerang has some nudity & violence. It is worth it.

It is worth it because it is that one video, the sort of video I run into about once a week when my haul of the net's bounty is thick with content, that changes my life. Every piece of entertainment and information, really input any kind, that we consume changes us in some subtle way. Pizza Boomerang is the sort of video that has a deeply profound effect.

The bizarre imagery and humor are going to be in my mind for a long time. Enjoy. I know I did.


If Pizza Bommerang was a little too much for you to handle, then I'd recommend skipping to Backwards Cat.

Hotdiggedydemon, creator of the PONY .MOV series, has made a lot of disturbing content in the same vein as Ren & Stimpy, without the censorship that legendary program seemed to all but survive unscathed, and Invader Zim Lost Episode is probably his most disturbing creation. Filled with all of the contempt and visual humor of his other works, it may not be for everyone, it may not even be for me, but it is definitely something to behold.

My eyes feel violated. But that's okay. I like it.


Let's end on a pallet cleanser with a bit of good old cartoony, in that Looney Tunes, Tex Avery, Chuck Jones sort of style mixing comedic violence, physical humor, and body humor in the surprisingly endearing first adventure of Backwards Cat.


Despite it's fart jokes, by my standards, it's good clean fun. And I really love it.

And that's butt-end of this post.