Tuesday, September 30, 2014

WORD OF THE DAY! 9/30/14!


anti-drug [an-tee-druhg]
adjective
1.Opposing or restricting the use of narcotics or other drugs of abuse.
noun
2. Something or someone that keeps a person from turning to drugs for solace.

EX. This is the part where I say blogging is my anti-drug, right?

Well, I'm sure that my blog helps fill my day and give me value to my progress as a writer or just as a human expressing my feelings/opinions or just giving me a place to rant. Probably good that it gives me a place to rant. So, it's like an anti-rant?

But back to the subject at hand, I think my anti-drug is a mix between filling my free time with stimulation like video games, web surfing, and board games and spending time with my friends and family. It is important to find ways to make it through the week, especially when you find yourself in a rut. 

Right now I'm looking forward to beating Mega Man 7 again, playing more Hyrule Warriors, ranking up in League, hanging out with friends later this week, etc.

What are you looking forward to?

P.S.  Dogs help.