Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WTF! DON'T HUG ME I'M SCARED: KICKSTARTER!


That's right, kids! Let's think creatively and use out time appropriately to fund ourselves an internet television program starring such beloved characters as Yellow Guy, Red Guy, and Green Bird (yes, I think they have official names but it appears I have lost them in the shuffle). The kickstarter is to fund at least four more installments to educate the audience about the other four important lessons of life yet unlearned. Surely, you want to learn them.

OR DO YOU WANT THESE PUPPETS TO DIE?!

Because that is exactly what will happen if you ignore this call to action. Your inaction will indirectly lead to the direct action of putting the puppets to inaction. Death. Death of puppets. Puppetcide if you will.

Hm, I think there is some red jam on my ears. Weird.