Monday, May 26, 2014

MUSIC MON! SUPER DUNKEY SUNSHINE SHARK PENTAKILL EDITION!


Super Mario Sunshine isn't a bad game (just check out this review). In fact, it is a good game. It is just a mediocre Mario game.

Put down your pitchforks and torches millennial Nintendo fans; I still own it and might play it again some day. But I'd much rather play the simpler but superior Super Mario 64 or the worlds better Super Mario Galaxy 1 or 2 or my new favorite obsession Super Mario 3D World. If that is a crime, I'll go down for it. Probably do some community service on a tropical island of awful potato people by cleaning graffiti. Sounds like every kids dream.

On the subject of good Mario games, I'm definitely picking up Mario Kart 8 on the Wii-U! Not only is it gonna be a great game to play with my friends, but it has great value. Nintendo Club is giving away free codes for digital copies of New Super Mario Bros. Wii-U, Pikmin 3, Windwaker HD, or Wii-U Party to anyone who registers their copy of Mario Kart 8 between May 30th and July 31st.

That is a killer deal.

P.S. Seriously, try the Wii-U. It is the only console I've used lately.


Dunkey's new Album just hit the digital streets (for $10 (or more) or free) and I gotta say that his rhymes always put me in the mood to play League of Legends (currently, still my go to video game) because he pumps me up, cracks me up, and like a good gank, sets me up!

P.S. If I keep getting in shape, I'd like to try Rule 63 cosplay of Vi. Maybe some day.


Little Mermaid parodies will never get old.

That's all I really gotta say about this one, sorry. Move along folks. There is nothing else to see here except for the closing .gif.