Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WTF WEDNESDAY! VIDEOGAMEDUNKEY & OBAMA PLAY MARIO KART FOR YOUR SOUL!


I'm totes on board with picking up Mario Kart 8 on Friday. As with any Mario Kart game, friendships will never be the same after your friend hits you blue turtle shell right before you get 1st place or when you fall off the same stretch of road eight times or when you get hit by a chain chomp or some other bull crap like I dunno an effing lightning bolt?!

What was I talk about?!


I think that headline says it all.


And my last lazy bit of commentary comes in the form of me saying something I've been saying a lot lately:

On one hand, I need to watch anime again.

On the other hand, I have no clue where to start, short of Attack on Titan and Kill La Kill, because there is so much silly garbage out there.

I watched an anime called Squid Girl a few weeks back. The puns...