Tuesday, May 20, 2014

MIXED BAG. LET'S PLAY PHOENIX WRIGHT: ACE ATTORNEY! CASE #1! "A TIME TO KILL!"


Welcome to my third Let's Play series. It has been a couple weeks and, between a busy social life and technical difficulties, I have been unable to record. Yet, in a stroke of mad genius, me and my best friend Yeti (Zach Stanifer) came together to give you guys another take on Let's Play with the first session of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney playthrough.

Phoenx Wright: Ace Attorney is the first title in the hit Ace Attorney series that has spanned Nintendo handhelds from the GBA to the 3DS and follows the career of Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. Each game is a visual novel where the players listen to the case and look at the evidence to discover contradictions in the prosecution's case. Simple, but fun.

In the case, Yeti and I got to flex our voice acting chops and had a blast solving the case in this legal dystopia.

Check it out the link at the top or below.


If you like this video, make sure to check out the other videos on my channel, like, comment, and subscribe. And don't worry, we plan to do more Phoenix Wright soon and to continue our Pokémon series.