Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WTF WED! FINAL FANTASY XXX: ATTACK ON TIT-AN DESU!


First off, nope. Nope, I have not yet watched any of the Attack on Titan anime. Yet, I still thoroughly enjoyed this new Abridged episode from the geniuses over at Team Four Star. This hilarious parody of an overtly disturbing anime that took the internet by storm this last season will have you in stitches before you can say "potato".

Well, that's probably a slight exaggeration.


I'll just refer you to this recent article: http://dumbledoreshotfirst.blogspot.com/2013/11/word-of-day-11613.html

Then, I'll point out that this nifty little animation manages to cover several bases in it's satire of about a dozen different Anime cliches and tropes.


Lastly, we've got the latest comedic envisioning of the uber popular Final Fantasy VII-- a game I have yet to play and, unless I see something to convince why I should, I don't intend to any time in the future. I apologize if this offends anyone, but I don't think you need to play the game to enjoy parodies of it.

P.S. I have played Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core on the PSP. It was good.