WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
PSYCHIC MEGA-EVOLUTION WEEK!
BTW, why don't we have a Mega-Reuinclus escapes me. The Mega-missed out there.
7. WORD OF THE DAY! 11/5/13! ESP!
If I had psychic powers, I probably would use them for the good of mankind. I promise not to use them to win Jeopardy, perform magic shows, and partake in INCEPTION-style voyeurism minus all of the high-concept, little explanation equipment.
I need to get my butt in-gear breeding decent Pokémon so I can Wonder Trade them away like a Russian orphanage with bills to pay... Wait. That was a depressing simile. There is nothing funny about neglected children. Now I'm sad. Way to go Wonder Trade!
5. WORD OF THE DAY! 11/4/13! POKÉBLOG X #3 FROM VANIVILLE TO SANTALUNE!
Um, seriously, don't google Professor Sycamore or his perfect hair & perfect abs.
4. WTF WED! IT'S MADE OUT OF F***ING POKÉMON & CHIN CHIN !?
The internet. It's made out of f***ing cookies...
3. MUSIC MON! BEST VIDEO GAME DAYMAN NINJA SEX PARTY IN PHILLY!
If I learned anything from Ninja Scroll, Ninja Sex usually involves snake-gina jutsu.
2. WORD OF THE DAY! 11/6/13! (魔法少女) Mahou Shoujo / Majokko.
I'm afraid the episode I linked in the article is no longer available but, remember, google is always near.
1. TABLETOP TALES! COMMANDER FORMAT! (WORD OF THE DAY! 11/9/13!)
I was really quite proud of myself for conjuring up this article after a long week that included five days in a row of early morning work, hurting my back, passing out a couple times by accident, etc.
As for the Commander experience? It's pretty awesome and I can't wait to play it again soon.