Monday, November 4, 2013

MUSIC MON! BEST VIDEO GAME DAYMAN NINJA SEX PARTY IN PHILLY!


This is a bit of a rush job since I've gotta work every day this week and even picked up an extra shift, so I'm doing this in the time before my friends show up for Sunday's meeting of the Action Society that, as of typing this, I have an hour to clean up the game room, shave/trim my beard, do some dishes and finish up this article. Life is crazy, but the blog goes on!

The montage posted above is an actually amusing little bit of work from Dunkey showing off some of the worst songs in video game history. We spend a lot of time thinking about the good songs in video games but we rarely touch on all the garbled garbage out there.


Then, we've got something that is very simple to understand: it's a bunch of Japanese children singing Dayman from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Never before did I think I'd hear a song written by a silver spray paint sniffing illiterate and manic sociopath sung by a choir of children that look confused about the entire situation but...here we are. Enjoy.



Ninja Brian and Danny Sexbang really take their newest single into places that, honestly, I think we've all seen them go before-- Danny wears inappropriate clothes, Ninja Bri kills internet celebrities, and a hot chick looks uncomfortable-- but I still enjoyed several of the moments, especially those featuring other members of the Game Grumps team.

I feel a storm a brewing between the Game Grumps & Steam Train... brace yourself, a superband is coming!