Tuesday, August 6, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 7/29-8/4/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/1/13! Lurking.

Some examples of lurking I have been a part of lately; every Zimmerman/Trayvon related discussion on Facebook. Don't worry. Someone cares about your opinions. That was probably creepy, wasn't it?
6. MUSIC MON! CAESAR KANYE'S FINAL FANTASY 3030!

The internet is in my zone. Be careful... in my zone. Saying "IN MY ZONE" has gotten out of control amongst my friends.
5. WTF WED! ELEPHANTS, MYSTERIES, GYPSIES, & GEORGE LUCAS!

In a mini-defense of George Lucas, as much as I enjoy parodies of him as an comically villainous tyrant, he did have a certain level of quality control in mind for Star Wars...

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/29/13! Allusion.

...Disney on the other hand, it's rumored, seems to plan to do some awful things like cast celebrity actors in lead roles and make an ABC Star Wars show. You're not a bad person if you watch ABC, wait, no, you probably are. JUDGEMENT!

3. POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #390 CHIMCHAR, #391 MONFERNO, & #392 INFERNAPE

This was one of the better Pokémon of the Week articles I've written because a) they're frickin' awesome and b) the anime bits with them are frickin' awesome. I'll try and share some stuff from the anime, when I can, since that seems to dredge up some badass/funny stuff.

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/30/13! Karoshi, salaryman, etc.

This was a bit of a downer, but I think I really pick it up in the end with a bit of a positive message in this 4 AM mini-essay on my studies/thoughts on Japanese suicide culture.

Should I write more articles like this one for you guys?

1. TABLETOP TALES PRESENTS MY FIRST COMMANDER DECK: TIMMY THE ANIMA!

My next magic article I'll be working on is about my reworked Standard GW Midrange Aggro.