Friday, February 8, 2013

WORD OF THE DAY! 2/8/13!

forsooth [fawr-sooth]
expression
1. In truth, in fact, indeed, etc.

EX. "So, if I hit you before you hit me with your hammer then I am worthy to learn the Kaio-Ken from King Kai and you'll take me out for Shawarma?"Goku asked, a clear gleam of enthusiasm splashed across his gormless face as he stretched his legs and watched the blond god.

"Forsooth, Son Goku," Thor nodded, cranking his wrist to spin his hammer to build up speed, "Forgive me if I strike you down, mortal. The Kai King has promised that in your state I could do you no more harm than being dead. Now,"He gestured and Goku began to run at full spring, Thor counting to three, and tossing his mighty Mjolnir, "Have at thee!"

He slung his hammer and, rather than hear the familiar collision of Uru on bone, he saw an orange shape coping back over the horizon and catch his hammer.

As the inscription on the hammer says, "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall posses the power of Thor."

And you can be that Goku would be worthy.

P.S. Chiaotsu is not a Pokemon.