Tuesday, February 12, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 2/4-2/10/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
THE INCREDIBLE BEYONCE WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 2/4/13. Pokeathelon.

Well, we Pokemon fans may agree and/or disagree on many different things about the franchise-- from which generation is the best to whether or not competitive or causal matters more to the structuring of the series-- but we can all agree on one thing; Bidoof sucks. The nicest thing you can say is he evolves into a good HM-slave. Sad.


Don't have a ton to say but-- BAKE ME A CAKE! BAKE ME A CAKE! BAKE ME A CAKE! BAKE ME A CAKE! BAKE ME A CAKE! BAKE ME A CAKE! BAKE---

5. WTF WED! BIRD MESSENGERS, CAT NINJAS, AND NOAH AKA "STRONGEST THERE IS!"

 "OH! ITS BREAD-CHESTED BLUEJAY!"

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 2/6/13. どうもありがとうございました

 I got to talk about Naruto? That is worthy of pause. Speaking of which, I really, really, really need to get caught up with Shippuden.

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 2/8/13! Forsooth!

I love when a pic/comic inspires the creative fun like the kind seen in this article. Also, Neil deGrasse Tyson is frickin' awesome!

2. MIXED BAG. THE ULTIMATE SUFFERING OF EGORAPTOR

This was a weird little thing I did in about thirty minutes-- take it or leave it.

1. MIXED BAG. TABLETOP TALES: SMALLWORLD REVIEW!

This was my second board game review and I think I did a decent enough job. If you have any comments, I'm always looking to improve my blog.