Tuesday, February 26, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 2/18-2/24/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7. POKÉMONS OF THE WEEK! #316 GULPIN & #317 SWALOT

Who knew that Gulpin & Swalot are Poké-cannibals!?

6. WTF WED! THE NOSTALGIA CRITIC & THE AVGN in THE MYSTERY OF THE YANNICORN!

I was glad to at least find two awesome WTF videos last week-- considering that it seems like the well is sorta dry lately. I may have to go searching a little more out there to find content. Any stuff you guys wanna recommend?

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 2/22/13! Bell Jar.

I thought "Devil in a Bell Jar" was a literary phrase, but maybe I just imagined it... hm...

4. MUSICAL MON! BRAVE SILVER SAYS "IT'S NO USE" TO GO BACK TO SKYRIM!

I've been playing a lot of Skyrim over the last week or so. Or should I say, "so good!"
3. WORD OF THE DAY! 2/18/12! Nymph.

Move aside Fennekin! All eyes are on Sylveon to be a new Pokémon type! Check out this guy's thoughts on the theories.

2. WTF WORD OF THE DAY! 2/24/13! Hot Diggity Dog!

CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG. I'm glad to have seen this article pay-off! ^...^

1. MIXED BAG. PS4: MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS!

"I [felt as if I] was rushed along... by a pair of surly Oompa Loompas and out the backdoor without so much as a single ironic rhyme about why I wasn't good enough for the PS4."