Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 1/5-1/13/13.

WTF WEDNESDAY PRESENTS
POKEMON... IN 3D WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY. 1/10/13. Pizza.

This one was kind of funny because I made the mistake of calling Master Splinter "Shredder". I reckon its probably a pretty common slip-up...at least for me because I know I've done it several times.

6. WTF WED! TRUNKS & CHARLIE THE UNICORN GO TO TOKYO JONGLE!

POMERANIANS!

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/13/13. O.P.

I really hope that the new Superman film, Man of Steel, is good. For posterity, I'm going to write a note here about the ridiculous rumor that got overturned yesterday about Zack Snyder was gonna make a Seven Samurai Star Wars movie.

4. NERD CULTURE SMACKDOWN: POKEMONS OF THE WEEK #1

I'll be posting new Pokemons of the week every Saturday!


I think these new Starters for Gen VI are starting to grow on me. My personal favorite is still Froakie, but I'll wait until the final evolutions show up to make my choice.

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/13/13. Cornucopia.

On the left we got the official art pic of the new legendary Yveltal. It's been a big Poke'week on the blog and the biggest announcement was....
1. NERD CULTURE SMACKDOWN: NEW POKEMON X & Y VERSIONS ANNOUNCED ON THE 3DS!

On the right, we got Xerneas, the other box art legendary for  POKEMON X & Y! To say I'm excited about this 3DS release at the end of the year is an understatement. I plan to update my blog with new pokemons as they're spoiled by Nintendo, so keep checking the old blog out and lemme know what you think. Let's make 2013, the "Year of Pokemon!"