Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 11/25-12/1/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
"WINTER IS COMING" WEEK!

Not if Batman can help it!

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 11/29/12. Attached.

I've been in oddly embittered attitude lately, probably due to career misfortunes I've had in the last few weeks, but I'm trying to optimistic.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 11/28/12. Master ball.

Its not about catching 'em all, that's the trick. Its about the journey to try and catch 'em all.

4. MUSICAL MON! VENTURE BROS. "FROM THE LADLE TO THE GRAVE!"

It really is sorta bizarre that it took me over a year to post anything about Venture Bros. Hm....

3. WTF WED! SUPER MARO LORD OF THE POKERABIES TRIPLE FEATURE!

Speaking of bloody faces, I just gone with the dentist and my face is all numb. Then, oof, I got another appointment next week and gotta get my wisdom teeth out the week after I graduate. Expect an outage...

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 11/25/12. Mutt.

Gotta a little sentimental with dogs this week; I think its a mix of my own dog getting old and having to see neglected dogs every day on the way to school...sads...

1. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/1/12. Dungeon Master.

"I still don't see why he couldn't rip his head off..."Ludd mumbled, to himself, bitterly.