Sunday, December 2, 2012

MIXED BAG. JUSTIN'S B-DAY CARDS!

I found this awesome trading card game generator, a few months ago, that allows you to make your own cards, like the magic card above, for fun. I made 9 special cards for my friend's birthday party and, if you've been checking out Planeswalkers of Midgard, you'd see the set I've been working on since the summer.

If you're interested in making your own cards, check out the link below.

MAGIC SET EDITOR

You can check out the rest of the cards after the jump. If you're curious, the cards are based on various parts of my experiences with Justin through Dungeons and Dragons, Magic the Gathering, and other gaming over the years and years I've known him. A special theme I applied with many of the cards was to show the growth of his various characters in campaigns I ran or shared a part in playing.

I ran with a rules-lawyer theme for some of his cards because Justin has the reputation, through his thorough knowledge of table top rules and his dedication to fairplay, of busting out the rule book on the DM, usually myself, any time that he can.