Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 10/22-10/28/12. CURIOUS WEEK.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
CURIOUS WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/25/12. Throne.

Speaking of thrones, George Lucas has, as of today, announced his retirement, Disney's purchase of Lucas Films for over $4 billion, and Star Wars VII's arrival in theaters in 2015. This is exciting, because Disney is a big company with ridiculous resources, protects its franchises, and has done wonders with Marvel (The Avengers is a Disney film). I'm also a little scared...

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/22/12. Domino. 

Last week I missed out on giving you guys the articles you really deserve; for example, I think I could've given you more on the domino. The little black mask worn by most sensible vigilantes to protect their identities, it is applied to the face with spirit gum, or (if you're the Green Lantern, for instance) more creative methods.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/28/12. Ramen.

"Instant ramen's really neat.
Ramen is my favorite treat.
I eat it every day and week
Ramen ramen! Eat eat eat!"

Lazy impromptu product jingles? Yes please, may I write another!

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/26/12. Quasar.

One of the games I can't wait to play this Holiday season is Mass Effect 3. I loved Mass Effect 1 & 2. Actually, hm.... maybe I need to finish playing through Mass Effect 2 again with all the DLC. Click click. I will do a trilogy review someday...mayhaps.

3. WTF WEDNESDAY! DUB OF THE NORTH STAR!

I really loved this comedy abridged dub of Fist of the North Star from the guys over at Weekly Tube Show. I showed it to several people and had them laughing out loud pretty quickly.

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/24/12. Monitor.

Speaking 343 Guilty Spark, I've preordered Halo 4, and just went through a heroic play-through of Halo 3 again. The game still holds up as a solid title...but screw the Flood levels.

1. MUSICAL MONDAY! LIVETUNE: TRANSFER! AMV

Not much to say about this but... watch it.