Tuesday, July 3, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 6/25-7/1/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
FOR THE LOVE OF FAN-ART WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/1/12. In absentia.

Magic: The Gathering has really become an important hobby in my stable of things to do and spend money on. I can't wait to go to the pre-release this weekend because I am psyched about M13.
6. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/26/12. Ukiyo-e

Is there anything else finer than a brilliant piece of Nintendo fanart? Well, besides the love of a homocidal teenage girl robot android sent from the future to save your life and give you rides to school on her back, courtesy of her jetboots, very few things are as fan as the Nintendo fanart I've shared with you guys from Jed Henry.
5. MUSICAL MONDAY! PIKACHU ON ACID!

I wonder what the Japanese word is for "tripping balls". Maybe its "tarepingu basu desu?" Or is that Engrish?
4. WTF WED PRESENTS: BLONIC 1 & 2

Ukinjoe's animated shorts are hilarious and manage to throw in some clever bits of satire that only someone who lives on the internet would get. You sonic fans have a problem. Just saying.
3. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/27/12. Whimsy.

This Adventure Time x Miyazaki fanart crossover from DMD just makes me want to break down, pull my DVDs off the shelf, and have a private little marathon with someone special. Whimsy starts in the heart.
2. SCI-FI FANTASY SUNDAY PRESENTS SILVERFISH PROLOGUE PT.1

And you guys probably forgot I could still write, huh? Please check out this story and be excited for the lead-in to my pathfinder campaign fan fiction. A special thanks to my companions of the Action Society.
1. MIXED BAG. PODCAST #2 Game of Bronies: Unchained Generations

If last week was "lazy week" I really brought it for the end of the month and the start of the knew. Enjoy this podcast starring myself and Zach Martin.