Monday, July 2, 2012

MUSICAL MONDAY! MIKE & IKE MUSIC VIDEO!

MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS

A SINCERE REACTION TO MIKE AND IKE'S SEPARATION

First things first, click the title above, watch my friends video, like, favorite, and subscribe.

I like Mike & Ikes. They're delicious. I enjoy every flavor, but cherry is maybe my favorite and strawberry my least favorite. But I don't that's the point of this article; the point of this article is to get you guys to check out Matt Pierce AKA Mapp Pears AKA SAKKET AKA pugfarts latest video that shows of one of his talents I've enjoyed over the years, his musical talent.

His animated reaction to Mike & Ike's separation, which received silly backlash from people who think that the candy's promotional program were about gay marriage, is a bittersweet affair, but worth it for all the flavors. The visuals are candy for the eyes and the vocals are as soothing as sucking on your favorite fruit-flavored jelly bean like candy.

Watch it and make sure to show your support as an entry in a contest. You can click the link below to go to the contest page.