1. The attribution of a personal nature or character to inanimate objects or abstract notions, especially as a rhetorical figure.
2. The representation of a thing or abstraction in the form of a person, as in art.
3. The person or thing embodying a quality or the like; an embodiment or incarnation: He is the personification of tact.
4. An imaginary person or creature conceived or figured to represent a thing or abstraction.
5. The act of personifying.
1. Pertaining to the sky or visible heaven.
2. Pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; heavenly; divine: celestial bliss.
3. Of or pertaining to celestial navigation: a celestial fix.
5. An inhabitant of heaven.
celestial body [suh-les-chuchl-bod-ee]
1. Natural objects visible in the sky
EX. Pictured above and below, are amusing and/or adorable personifications of the major celestial bodies that make up our solar system. I dunno about you guys, but a Hetalia like animated show about these characters would be awesome.