Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 3/12 -3/18 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP:
FOR THE LOVE OF PIKACHU WEEK!
Look at that punim*!

7.  WORD OF THE DAY! 3/16/12. Narc/Nark.

Hm, now there is a mug that is worth a thousand words. Maybe, he is responsible for my rekindled love of scooters and Music Band.


Every time you read one of my articles with out commenting or following my blog, Pikachu dies a little inside. Think about that next time you laugh at my tom foolery without putting a little digital recognition into my till. Also, Pikachu & Ketchup is still a better love story than Twilight.


"I see your gambit and I raise you a table, biatch!"
4. MUSICAL MONDAY! BATMAN & ROBIN THE MUSICAL!

Few films have the distinction of trying to kill the common pun, but there ya go. Seriously, there is nothing else out there that is as punographic as this film and Arnold's best....best...um, makeup?

3. TABLETOP TALES. SHADOWRUN RUNDOWN #1 A Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

Dedicated to the patience of friends and the wonderful world of Disney. I'm not sure I mentioned it in the article but what really inspired me to create a character like "Paul Kidney" was the imagery of Disney's past. The animatronics, the park mysteries, and the brilliant madness that went into creating the "Happiest Place on Earth". If everyone aspired to be an Imagineer, we'd be able to imagine a way to a brighter tomorrow (probably involving a mono-rail and a talking mirror).

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/18/12. Motherly.

It was really cool writing an article analyzing Katara's character arc. To be honest, I was concerned I might come down a little harshly against her but, looking over her growth, helped me appreciate her.
1. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/17/12. Archetype.

Saturday started a series of article that I am really excited about by providing the opportunity to talk about character growth by looking at one of my favorite shows, Avatar: The Last Airbender.
*"Punim" is a Yiddish word for face, btw.