Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 12/12-12/18 2011

WEEKLY ROUND-UP:
MAGIC: THE GATHERING WEEK


I finally completed the third episode of Yōkai that I had been working on for a couple weeks. I think the end of the semester stumped me a little bit but I forced my way through to the next narrative point in the story. This chapter introduces several new plot points and characters.

*Shoots arrow into back of a bandit and then hides behind a rock. Wait ten seconds for the idiot to give up looking and shrug off an arrow wound with "Must've been my imagination?"*


Yes, Virginia. Superman is trying to kill Santa Claus.



And a very Merry Christmas to all those Pokemon trainers out there celebrating the day that Arceus left earth.


This week was a very big week for my dad, Imple Sr., who graduated with his bachelor's degree. He is the first male in his family to get a college degree and I am very proud of him.


As I take on a new challenge in my nerdery, with the inclusion of Magic to my already impressive list of hobbies, I have to reflect on the dangerous of the card games. What? Maximillian Pegasus could kidnap my grandpa's soul and force me to fight in a tournament. Or am I thinking of a different game?


If the previous week's display of man vs. animal magazine covers wasn't already ridiculously depraved and silly than last week's collection of sexploitative dribble was downright hedonistic of me to show you guys.