|Yes, Virginia. He is killing Santa Claus.|
1. to fill something by force with more than it can handle.
2. to force or stuff.
3. to fill with an excessive amount of food; overfeed.
4. to prepare, as for an exam, by having him or her memorize a lot of information in a short amount of time.
5. to eat greedily.
6. to study excessively at the last minute.
7. to force accommodation into a room or vehicle.
EX. Cramming for three exams in one night, without sleep, is like trying to cram a 350 lb. man down a chimney with your super strength-- the fat man is getting down the chimney, but either he or the chimney is going to be damaged in the process.