Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DAILY ROUND-UP! 10/3/11

Batman gets to have all the fun.

KID'S REACTION TO "EMPIRE STRIKES BACK" REVEAL! SPOILERS!

I really don't even remember when I saw the "big reveal" from Empire Strikes Back but, honestly, it is one of the greatest twists in modern cinema and will stand the test of time. Take that M. Night Shamalamadingdong. Now if Lucas could just stop raping the original trilogy and put out a new trilogy, before I get too cynical to care, my life will be pretty sweet.







Pokemon can be pretty whack, yo.


Legos? Check. Lord of the Rings? Check. A huge battle scene complete with ents and the Tower of Isengard? OVER 9000 CHECKS!






Its when I see incredible pieces of animation paired up with brilliant music that doesn't even have 100, 000 views, much less the multi-million that a cute cat video gets, that I am reminded of why I blog. Check this out. ITS GODDDDDDSLLAAAAYYYYYERRRRR!






The internet loves unicorns but what is the ying to their yang? Narwhals. Narwhals are the most bizarre animals in the kingdom of large sea mammals thanks to a large tusk they have that curls into a shape that we usually associate with unicorns. The animated video above is an awesome parody of anime like Princess Mononoke and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.






Some day I'll tell you guys about my character, Bat-Dick.