Monday, March 16, 2015

MUSIC MON! CRUNKTASTIC WAIFU'S GUILE SANDWICH WITH CRANKSAUCE!


Let's kick it back into action with a music sammich that's two slices of whole anime with a few slices of video game deli meats that are dripping in cranksauce. See? I brought the sandwich metaphor back around to one of the specific songs in today's article. Pfft. Whatever dude. Just enjoy.

First up we have a sweet Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka AMVwith a perfectly paired song for an anime about magical girls with chain saws. I've never watched the anime but, reading that sentence to myself, I realize I've made a mistake and should correct that.

On a side note, I caught some Toonami on my trip to Florida and, I gotta say, the line-up right now is top notch-- DBZ Kai Uncut, Kill la Kill, Naruto Shippuden Uncut, etc.-- and, if you haven't watched it in a while, I recommend it for the English dub of Kill la Kill alone.


I own a few Street Fighter games. In fact, it seems Capcom is willing to give away copies of the franchise to get fans because I own two different version of Street Fighter 2 I didn't pay for and gave away a copy of Street Fighter 4 I didn't pay for. I am not a huge fan of fighting games, though I love arcade brawlers like the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series and of course dedicate a lot of time to Smash Bros, but I really appreciate the whacky reality that games like Street Fighter take place.

That and, being classic Capcom, the SF series has some awesome tracks. Guile Theme goes with anything.


Let's end this week's Music Monday mumblings with a chilled out groove featuring Hentai Dude that seems appropriate given the gorgeous weather I'm experiencing today. Yawn. I might just take a nap in a hammock...

...IF I HAD ONE, RANDY!