Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WTF WED! COMMANDER SHEPHERD IN WES ANDERSON'S ATTACK ON TITAN!


I played the same character throughout my playthroughs of Mass Effect 1 to 3. Sean Shepherd is a Vanguard. I enjoyed the mix of guns and telekinetic gameplay that allowed me to manipulate my opponents and focus my guns on particularly volatile targets. To be honest, I was under the impression I chose wrong... until Mass Effect 3.

Not only could I pick up a sniper rifle and therefore eliminate any negatives when it came to my weapons, but, as part of combat in general becoming even more dynamic and enjoyable, biotic charge received a big boost. And you better believe I maxed an ability that allowed me to zoom to any target and knock them down and often off of a railing.

It made me feel like a gun-wielding jedi.


Wes Anderson is one of my favorite directors. Seriously, if you haven't seen his work, try a few of his films out. My favorites are Royal Tenenbaums, Fantastic Mr. Fox, and Moonrise Kingdom.


 So, what have I done in my week's absence? Nothing.

What have I done in the last four days? I attended my aunt's graduation from college, I hung out the next day and watched movies and the like with my friend Justin, then I forgot my best friend's birthday on Monday and had to redeem myself (bought him Fire Emblem on the 3DS and hung out with him), spent the next day playing League of Legends, and today I've hung out with my best friend, recorded a fun new Let's Play session, and have started working on a new D & D setting.

Life is in stalls and starts and leaps and bounds.