Thursday, May 15, 2014

WORD OF THE DAY! 5/15/14!

alpha and omega [al-fah-and-oh-meg-uh]
noun
1. Christianity. "The beginning of the end." (Revelations 1.8) The term comes from an appellation of Jesus, "I am the beginning and the end" but is not commonly found in older biblical texts and editions.
2. The basic or essential element of elements.
3. The first and last letters of the Greek alphabet.

EX. Seriously? Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? Hoenn is confirmed just in time for the apocalypse, fellas, just like you wanted, apparently. I gotta admit that no one is surprised by this predicament, but I'm a little disappointed to see no Emerald version since that is pretty much my favorite Pokémon game of all time.

Still, this means we'll probably get more mega evolutions and I would shocked if they don't include elements from Emerald. I just hope it comes with a Pokéwalker.