Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WTF WED! ASH & SHINJI PILOT A ROBOT TO FIGHT THE KAIJU ORC!!


Let's start with the video from TVMaxwell that has had all my friends repeating the image above as a sort of self-perpetuated in-joke. Some times things just have to be effed up and not completely mind-bleedingly offensive or obtuse. Sometimes... I hope I land on orc.


Neon Genesis: Evangelion is a series that is long overdue its day in the spotlight on my blog. Doesn't mean I'm about to give you a summary of my feelings on it at this exact instant... maybe I need to rewatch it first?

Still, this short, based on this comic, is a pretty perfect summary of the series, as far I'm concerned.



And let's end on a note of wanton violence perfectly animated in a way that makes me look past the hateful nature of its comedy and peer straight into the vacant eyes of its creator's intent embrace the blank void within in a blatantly ineffectual attempt to find some deeper meaning.

Just watch the toon, you salacious queefs.