Tuesday, April 2, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 3/25-3/31/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/30/13! Rod.

Y'know, I still haven't gotten around to rewatching the Avengers (since I got it on Bluray). I should get on that...

6. WTF WED! SUPER SAIYAN MERMAID VELOCIRAPTOR GO!

Fear is a powerful motivator to get you to visit my blog or suffer the wrath of Vegeta-- Proctologist!

5. POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #129 MAGIKARP & #130 GYARADOS

Speaking of hurt butts, I know I might've seemed a little critical of Gyarados in my article, "but" you should believe me when I say that I do, actually, like Gyarados.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/29/13! Bathos.

I hope I never have to write an article about the about twenty Pokémon from the first generation that make the fifth gen's ice cream Pokémon seem inspired by comparision... EX. Diglett and Dugtrio.


3. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/28/13! Brawn.

Speaking of uninspired Pokémon that compensate with a really cool design, I like Sawk and Throh. But not that much.



2. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/26/13! American exceptionalism.

Holy crap! Every minute I've spent in Rapture so far has been either small moments of anxious wonder, sweeping moments of grand awe, or a thrilling and violent romp to fly across the battlefield, from enemy to enemy, ending their life in a visceral blow. Bioshock Infinite is probably Game of the Year, if not one of the the greatest games of all time.

1. MUSICAL MON! BIOSHOCK INFINITE PRE-RELEASE EXTRAVAGANZA!

BUY, RENT, OR BORROW THIS GAME TODAY!