Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WTF WED! SUPER SAIYAN MERMAID VELOCIRAPTOR GO!

WTF WEDNESDAY PRESENTS

I rarely know the proper way to start a WTF Wednesday, but this week you're getting a Dragon Ball Z parody examination of your prostate. So say "Hello, Kakarot and hello Vegeta, Super Saiyan Prince of Proctology!" and bend over. I think that's the first time I've told my readers to bend over and prepare themselves for content...and it will probably not be the last. Welcome to Wed.


人魚?人魚...?人魚!私は何を知らないのかむろみですが、あなたは見つけるためにこの動画を視聴するには持っているつもりです。これを見てください

I hope my Japanese is still up to snuff...


How many Velociraptors does it take to change a lightbulb?

Idiot. Raptors don't have lightbulbs to change nor a reason to change them. They probably would just steal fire from cavemen. They already steal their cave wi-fi.