Tuesday, February 19, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 2/11-2/17/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
POKÉ-FEELINGS WEEK!

7. POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! FEB 16-22/13. CASTFORM.

Woof. I know it seems like I've been down-talking some Pokémon designs in February, but you gotta be aware of the fact that I choose them at random. Castform is just not that interesting. Just meh. Pretty much sums up the week.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 2/15/13! SUPER MARIO BUSTERS!

2011 was the year I found many passions.
2012 was the year I started really feeling old.
2013 needs to be a year of new experiences.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 2/14/13! Crash.

I woke up into a panic attack last Friday morning (or something of that sort). I can describe it best as waking up with the sensation that my body was covered in tongues, a jellyfish was in my chest, and everything was moving at about 1.5x normal speed. This is true. I'm sorry if this week's round up get a little personal, but that's part of the reason I do them.

4. MUSICAL MON! OBAMA'S AERODACTYLS DIE HARD!

Some positive news is that Dungeons and Dragons has picked up lately with me and my group (we play on Sundays now). The group has changed from when I started the blog. I guess I should count myself lucky to have any sort of gaming group, but I wish our society put more emphasis on putting aside time to just hang with friends rather than spending all our time watching reality TV and working ourselves to death (if we can get jobs).

3. WTF WED! PAPER MEGAMAN'S PONY LIGHTSABER! OH MY!

Sorry. I'm a bit of a downer. My humor keeps me going, if you need a light at the bottom of the hole I'm digging myself.

2. POKÉMONS OF THE WEEK! FEB 9-15/13. RAMPARDOS & BASTIODON

You know what? Time for a less depressing confession-- I have generally been disappointed with the end results of every fossil Pokemon. Meh. Rampardos and Bastiodon though are probably my least favorites just because, despite having such a slam dunk concept, they still managed to drop the ball. On the plus side, if there is something I'm hyped for this year it's....

1. WORD OF THE DAY! 2/13/13. Eveelution.

Pokemon X & Y! My money, in case your wondering, is riding on Ninfia (ENG: Sylveon) is going to turn out to be Normal or Flying. My wish is that she'll be something new...