Saturday, September 22, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 9/10-9/16/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7.WORD OF THE DAY. 9/14/12. Hobbledehoy.

Just curious (if anyone reads these), does anybody out there really like Slippy? I don't despise him and I can't imagine Starfox without him, but I'm just curious to know if he has any fans.

6. WTF WED! ZUBATS & CATS & RAPTORS, OH MY!

Last week's WTF Wednesday was a rather enjoyable hodgepodge of weirdery and I hope that you enjoyed it. Mmyes.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/11/12. Handheld gaming.

I really need to get back to playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker some time...

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/12/12. Pulverize.

This last week I've been playing a lot of Banjo Kazooie. Any retro games you'd like to recommend?

3. MUSICAL MONDAY! JONTRON SCOOBSTEP MUSCLE MUSIC!

And I started the week with a trio of songs ranging from dubstep remix to insane human instruments.

2. WORD OF THE DAY. 9/15/12. Gremlin.

Few things are more entertaining than me sharing a terrifying experience from my childhood, right? Wait until I talk about the repeating nightmare where a mix of Child's Play and Star Fox ruins everything.

1. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/13/12. Cat-astrophe.

I don't have to apologize for anything...sometimes I just want to write something silly to get it out of my system.