Tuesday, December 11, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 12/2-12/9/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
RANCOR WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/5/12. Laser.

Yesterday, I discovered something fantastic/disquieting: old Pokemon games w/ their boxes are quickly becoming collector's items! EX. Platinum (2009) is over $80 and a new copy of Crystal is $650.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/6/12. Penguin.

I'm working on trying to get all the 100-coin stars in Super Mario 64 right now and I'm trying not to lose it on the water levels. Nothing is quite like collecting over 90 coins and then having to quite the level because you swam in the wrong hole.



5. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/9/12. Rancor.

I always new there was more to the story of the Rancor in Return of the Jedi.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/8/12. Fan theory.

This probably should've been Aladdin week, all considered, but I aims to confuse my audience sometimes and not give them the obvious experience. I do have plenty of room to express my opinion on the popular Aladdin fan theory here: It is most likely just a silly fan theory, but sometimes its fun to dream or, even better, someone will take this idea and run with it. A post-Apocalyptic fantasy movie centered around Arabic culture would be pretty interesting.

3. MUSICAL MON! CHAPLIN & LEVAR BURTON DOUBLE FEATURE!

Funny that I've posted so many Musical Monday articles on melodysheep considering that its the Year of the Ram.

2. MIXED BAG. ALADDIN SNES REVIEW!

I've played a lot of video games this year and, honestly? I plan to do much more in my free time next year and will beat a game/ week or something absurd like that.

1. MIXED BAG! JUSTIN'S B-DAY MTG CARDS!

I always try to go one step farther in my birthday cards and, with most of my friends getting into magic or back into it, I may have found a format that'll work for a few more birthdays and this Christmas.