Thursday, November 22, 2012

WORD OF THE DAY! 10/22/12.

dry wall [drahy-wal]
noun
1.  Also, called "dry-wall".
a. An interior wall or partition finished in a dry material, usually in the form of prefabricated sheets or panels nailed to studs, as distinguished from one that is plastered.
b. A material, as wallboard or plasterboard, used for such a wall.
2. A masonry or stone wall laid up without mortar.

EX. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everybody enjoys the holiday, the family, the friends, the love, and the food. But, I don't recommend whipping up a turkey from the dry wall-- unless you're in a vampire castle because, apparently, they store food in crawl spaces and in masonry.

Nerd things I am thankful for this year: Japan, Star Wars, Nintendo, Hayao Miyazaki, Pokemon (especially Pikachu), Legend of Zelda, Batman, Goof Troop on the SNES, Baby Cakes, Table Top, Robin, Fiasco, Super Mario Sunshine, China, Il. , Snowflame, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Magic the Gathering, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Starkids, The Avengers, Star Trek, Dungeons & Dragons, Totoro, Game Grumps, and Twilight... apparently. If I missed anything, you probably won't let me know what I forgot to thank.